The much awaited YotaPhone 3 with 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED and 5.2-inch e-Ink screens announced. Russia’s Yota Devices introduced this phone at an event at Russian Embassy in Beijing. Here is the full technical specifications of the phone in detail.
The phone packed with a large 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED multi-touch main display for viewing all the contents in a good manner. This is powered by an efficient 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU for high end performance. You have a 5.2-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) EPD full touch rear screen which is the key attraction of the phone.
YotaPhone 3 gets 4GB RAM to support the processor. There is 64GB /128GB internal storage to keep all songs, films and photos. Memory is expandable memory with microSD. The phone runs on latest Android Nougat for all android fun. You have Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) card support for easy calls and data options.
There is a high quality 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording. Selfies are good with the 13MP front-facing camera. There are data and connectivity options like 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C etc. A powerful 3,200mAh battery powers the phone. It comes in Black color. It will be priced Rs. 22,530 approx.
YotaPhone 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED multi-touch main display
- 5.2-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) EPD full touch rear screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with YOTA OS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor and 4G LTE
- 3,300mAh battery