Xolo launched their latest android smartphone Xolo Opus 3 in India with Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS and powerful MediaTek MT6582M chipset, which has integrated 1.3 GHz quad-core Processor and Mali 400 MP2 (533 MHz) GPU. This Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) smartphone will support Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and single band WCDMA (2100 MHz) network.
Xolo Opus 3 has 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280 × 720 pixels resolutions and 294 PPI pixels density. The phone will support 5 point multi-touch input. Xolo offering 8GB internal storage, which can be further expandable up to 32Gb via microSD card. It measures 143×71.3×8.8 mm dimensions.
The phone has 8MP rear snapper and 5MP front camera. Camera features, Dual LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, Sony Exmor R sensor, 5P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, panorama, HDR and face detection. It has Accelerometer, compass, proximity and light sensor for screen rotation and better user experience.
Xolo Opus 3 is coming with Wi-FI, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity for data sharing and transferring. It can provide up to 21 Mbps download speed and 5.76Mbps upload speed in 3G data network. Xolo used 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery to power the phone. It can ensure up to 26 hours talktime in 2G network, 13 hours talktime in 3G network and 550 hours standby time in any network.
Xolo Opus 3 Specifications
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support
- 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280 × 720 pixels resolutions
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Processor (MediaTek MT6582M chipset, Mali 400 MP2 – 533 MHz GPU)
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear and 5MP front camera
- 8GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Accelerometer, compass, proximity and light sensor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB and A-GPS connectivity
- FM Radio
- 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery