LG Q8 android smartphone with Quad HD display, dual rear cameras, water-resistant body launched in Korea. This is a hot and stylish looking device with appealing specifications and options. LG also unveiled Q8 which is a smaller version of the V20 smartphone last month in Italy.
The phone looks hot and stylish with appealing specifications and options. LG Q8 is the latest offered phone from LG. Here is LG Q8 specifications in detail. The phone packed with a large and beautiful 5.2-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display for viewing all data in good manner.
This is packed with 564 PPI Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and secondary 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 513ppi. LG Q8 gets Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU for best performance.
You have 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory. Memory is more expandable up to 2TB with microSD card support. The phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) for all android fun. LG Q8 packed with a 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, 78-degree lens, OIS and 4K video recording, 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens etc.
Selfies are best with the 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens etc. The phone measures Dimensions of 149 x 71.9 x 8mm and Weighs 146g. There are options and features like Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Water and dust resistant (IP67) certification.
The phone gets ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio, High AOP Mic, 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C etc. A 3000mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0 powers the phone. The LG Q8 comes in Titan and Pink colors, is priced at 616,000 Korean Won. When it comes to India this may cost Rs. 34960 approx.
LG Q8 Key Specifications
- 5.2-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display
- 564 PPI Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- secondary 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 513ppi
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash & 8MP secondary rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP67), 4G LTE, NFC
- 3000mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0